Monday, August 17, 2009

SAY BYE BYE To F9 ..^^

Finally, ACCA result came out today .Previously I dont think I can pass those p2 and p6 which is CR and the latter is ADV.TAX..But I always got put some hope for my another paper which is fundamental level F9 financial management..



Luckily, I passed it.finally I clear PART 2.level.This So call F9 really makes me have a lot of headache there..From the 1st time I learn this paper , I already knew it.It must be a nightmare for me.Offcourse my six sence and feeling was right .I resit it at college for 4 times .External I done for 1 time.Last sitting, I was failed.BECAUSE OF IT , I lost my confident on this paper,by right that time I luckily passed at internal.SO abit feel dont want to study more on it.Since the syllbus wont change.

Therefore , I paid more attention on ADV.tax because public ruling will change.Now I only realized ACCA sometime u pay more attention on such paper you will suffer failure.On the other way round,the paper u less pay attention will accidentally pass.
The another 2 paper, I done badly . But its ok ,with my F9 experience. I dont think I cant pass those paper I failed today.Gambateh to myself.More challenge a wait me.

2 comments:

AeRis Yeap, 芯仪, Xin Yi said...

yeah...my fren...keep on movin...u can make it someday !!!!
alwayz support u here...!!!

R@Y.^_^ @nGEL said...

Yeah..thx ya..my fren ..u always my best fren .that when i unhappy ..U will turn up and concern me.hehe.we support each other lo .I haven exhausted yet.Left 3 final paper .I will try my best to clear it.hehe