Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New lIfe


Soon I will start my new life at my hometown .Abit sad that I unable to stay at KL work and fight for future together with my brothers.At my hometown everything was going smooth ,one of my friend told me that hometown gave me luck.Looks like I have to believe that however there still some prons and cons here.My hometown tuisyen centre for my acca study class was full alraedy.Which mean I have to self study and ask my friend for that major changing in my paper.

Actually,I still dont know will I'm going to sit for this December exam.Since selfstudy without any update notes.But to save money thats the way , I think the only way I can do is attend short revision class..Hope this time will success,really not wish to always continue study and waste time.But some how situation force us to make another decision.I found that when I planned to do something ,it always cannot stick to my original plan.There must have some changes on my plan.Its alright with me ,since I always can plan last minute and hope that decision will be better than original plan.

No comments: