Friday, August 7, 2009

lifes is just about Sit and wait.

As time goes by ...college life was end and I realized that is been a month.I sit at home waiting for a call for interview.Although interview and call was alot , but which company will hired me?..Which career pathway should I go for?..This question still remain uncertainty..yet I still not give up try my best to find a job better than currently nothing can do .

Lifes was so strange .when we study time ,we want to have more time for us to rest and play.But continuosly play for a month ,I found there is enough .Everyday sitting infront of PC checking email ,facebook , play game..and definetely find someway to manage this blog.Its bullshit to hear some people said they were envy about my life.Life without income for me is a hardtime.When we get a job already then the real challenge soon will come.I still eager and hunting for that challenge..

2 comments:

kurukawa said...

life is like like dat, difficult & only urself figure it out how to walk through ur life. smtm i really hate work. but during weekend i will felt boring bcoz nth do. haizzz

R@Y.^_^ @nGEL said...

Hehe..mayeb u r right..When I work time sure feel more bore and no freedom.But it brings income for us..so thats prons and cons lo .One thing I for sure is I miss college life..