Friday, August 7, 2009

ACCA result release on august 17


While waiting and sit at home...suddenly make me think about..ACCA result is about to release soon.Cannot figure out and predict how my result will be?!.But is fine to me because I can accept the fact.After advance diploma..I had been trained for accepting some cruel fact..example like keep fail in exam and learned how to pick up from failure.

Hope all of my friend who taking acca can pass.I will pray hard for you all and for myself also .haha..Be the faster to know your result by sign in view result via email at accaglobal.com ..better than sign in there to see the result.Because there will be alot people there.

2 comments:

kurukawa said...

haha...i pray for you then!! all the best !!

R@Y.^_^ @nGEL said...

Thx ..hehe..I will keep in my heart de..hehe..and thx for comemnt o ..hehehe