Monday, January 4, 2010

Working life!!!


I think it was quite sometime I unable to update my blog here..Because of working , I was busying and lazying to update my blog .Well blog always serve as a good place for me to express myself here .

About working life.,everything goes smooth and busy busy all the while..Overall all staff treat me nice.Time pass by fast , when i always recall back my previous college life..damm it likes just happen last nite ..You and I wont believe that now .already 2010..I starting to feel conflict and confuse whether I should stick to my own plan or my current situation .

But i do promised myself and my friend , so let see 2010 I will end up at where ?!.and where and when i will be turn up..I know you all cannot get what I mentioned here right .? hehe .All I can say is .there is some crashing on my ordinary plan .and I have to take it and faced it..I will solve my problem , and im not willing to mention here what problem..sorry for that .

No comments: