Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Totally upset.!!!

Its been a long time that I did not went in my personal blog and drop down any post or update it.However, Im too sad and I think this is the only place for me to express and release myself at here..Its not sad about my personal issue but it do close related to me.

Regarding my grandmum, tonite when I was arrived hospital.I was been told that my grandmum have early stage of stroke..She totally unable to eat ,unable to drink , unable to take medicine ..I saw her .and she unable to talk with me anymore.Further she almost unable to recorgnised who am I .

From the moment I was born, my grandmum has been doing her great job to takecare of me.and love me the most..Now watching her become like that ..Im so upset , sad but actually what can I do now beside takecare of it.I really scare one day she totally cannot recognised me.Then how Im going to face it..

But.....I think it is the end ..I dont have furthermore mood to express more on this issue. Currently rest needed for me to cold down myself..Thanks for viewing.

2 comments:

Jaeron said...

I will always support u no matter emotionally or physically when nobody cares u, listen to u,i will always beside u..Remember we are the best bro...May ur grandmum recover soon, god bless her.

R@Y.^_^ @nGEL said...

Thx..quentin..everything had already past..We are the best bro forever..thx bro..sorry long ago only reply once..due to no time for blogging..^^