Saturday, June 6, 2009

God bless me.Hope I can achive what I wan to be

IS very happy that when i knew that i can finish my study and say bye bye to the college ..and really hope that day will come and once again ..I prove to my parents.sometime your all thinkings is wrong..prove that I still have some "useful" atlhough I from 5A1..All my secondary classmate most of the time been give up for such .study life..some even certified himself that .he lives will no longer have to study ..

Again thanks all my friend giving me the power and motivation .and this time .is my lst final showdown..I hope u all will support me,and then the convo.and bright future will around the corner ..

To all my classmate..lets prepare for it..ready? lets rock .

2 comments:

AeRis Yeap, 芯仪, Xin Yi said...

yea...dreams of the future is far better den history of the past..
Be ready whn the oppoturnity comes.. u can do it...!!! Get ready of urself..!! jia you !!! GOODLUCK N ALL THE BEST TO YOU....

R@Y.^_^ @nGEL said...

thx aeris ..i thk im not far from the dream le...hehehe...god bless me