Friday, April 3, 2009

When the curse can be break?

Today really a tired day .for me.rushing to my exam.revision class and somemore continuosly rush to my option paper lecture.I personally think that ..that particular subject which I have to go for it ..is really a tough road and a long way journey for me..

Perhaps,I should describe it as a curse to me..because after when so many time the same subject .always cannot PASS..The work that i done for that subject no longer fresh and new to me..the thing is keep routine now..When I going to break this curse,I wish this subject can leave me alone..

Hopefully , I can achieve this if not ..my condo date will be delay again ...perhaps next week the revision still go on ..but it is very boring .and tired to attend ..

5 comments:

SamSeiko said...

hang on lor brother...study is nvr easy when comes out to work it will be much worse...so nvr give up lar...at least you better than me jor less core paper to care...

Anonymous said...

Hi..
First time comment on ur blog..
Yup.. I agreed with Ken Wai..
There is no easy way for us to success..
In order to achieve what we want, we must struggle for it..
Wish u best of luck...
Gambateh...

R@Y.^_^ @nGEL said...

Thx SAm..Thx liyliy..Im so happy that u all can comment and tried to call me dont give up..By right .Im ok de..because that day go for .Fm lecture make me feel tired.and feel sad,down.,so able me to come out this post..

U both also gambateh lo..lets fight together

ken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaeron said...

Hi bro, i have the same 'curse' with u..haiz...hope that this time we really can break the 'curse'....lets gambateh 2gether..